The New Mexico Society for Acupuncture and Asian Medicine is a non-profit, professional organization whose purpose is to promote the practice of acupuncture and Oriental medicine as an effective and valuable component of our health-care system, to organize educational events, and to act as a forum for its members to share the wealth and treasures of their personal knowledge, wisdom and experience.
We fulfill our mission by:
• Educating our members through newsletters, lectures and continuing educational courses.
• Negotiating specific benefits for our members from suppliers, vendors and educators.
• Providing a consistent contact point for the press and other media.
• Steering potential patients to our members through our website referral pages.
• Keeping abreast of and proactive with appropriate New Mexico state legislative issues.
• Participating in national conferences.
• Maintaining cordial relationships with other state associations and national organizations.
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2016-17
President: Steven Malins, DOM
Vice President: Geoffrey Hayes, DOM
Treasurer: Kathleen Mathews, DOM
Secretary: Elene Gusch, DOM
Eric Buckley, DOM
Lindsay Meade, DOM
Yvonne Walston, DOM